Tours in Bhutan: The Kingdom of Bhutan, or the Land of the Thunder Dragon, is in the eastern Himalayas. Magnificent mountains, lush fields, thick forests, traditional lifestyle and a serene atmosphere are attractions of Bhutan. The Bhutanese have succeeded in maintaining their cultural and spiritual heritage and belief that they live in the last Shangri-La by strictly limiting the number of tourists to the Kingdom. The country is dotted with monasteries, which are repositories of Buddhist texts, impressive images and exquisite scroll paintings. Almost three quarters of Bhutan are covered by forests and is rich in bio diversity. Tourists from different part of the world make a combined tours in Nepal, Bhutan, and Tibet.
Tours in BhutanGlimpse of Bhutan 3 nights/4 days tour Bhutan sightseeing 5 night/6 days tour Bhutan Cultural 7 night/8 days tour Jomolhari Trekking 10 night/11 days
Bhutan tours tariff US$ 250.00 per person per night halt as per the Government of Bhutan
Surcharge: As per Bhutan tours regulation individual tourists and smaller groups of less than three persons shall be subject to surcharge, over and above the minimum daily rates applicable as Single person: US$ 40.00 per person per night, and Two person: US$ 30.00 per person per night.
Single Supplement: US$ 45.00 per night halt.
The minimum daily package includes:
2. Charges for accommodation
3. Food and beverages as per the 'Minimum Meal Entitlements'
4. Service of Guides
5. Transport within Bhutan including riding ponies and pack animals on treks.
How to go to Bhutan
Direct air-connection between Kathmandu and Paro. Alternate: Fly or drive to Bhadrapur an airport Nepal/India border, drive to Phuentsoling via Darjeeling and Sikkim in India. Other International connection: Delhi, Bangkok, etc.
Requisites of Bhutan travel
Bhutan Visa and Tourism Tax: You will get Bhutan Visa upon arrival after showing Bhutan travel permit for your vacation in Bhutan. The permit is arranged by us. The Visa costs US$ 40.00 per person and tourism tax costs US$ 20.00 per person
Please note that
1. The rates given above are applicable per tourist per night halt in Bhutan. The rates shall apply uniformly irrespective of locations and the type of accommodation provided.
2. The hotels in Bhutan are categorized as Class A, Class B, etc. The tariff of 5 star deluxe hotels in Bhutan are quite expensive. Hence the tariff does not apply to those who wants to stay in deluxe hotels in Paro and Thimpu.
3. Bhutan Travel permit is only issued when you book the tour after paying whole amount in advance. Cancellation conditions apply. For detail please Email us.